The following information will help you determine the number and weight of baggage pieces you are allowed to carry during your journey with Bangkok Airways.
|Passenger||Economy Class||Blue Ribbon Class (Business Class)|
|Adult/child||20 kilograms||40 kilograms|
|Infant||10 kilograms||10 kilograms|
- Passengers who wish to purchase extra baggage allowance, can contact us by call or email to purchase prepaid baggage with lower price.
- Prepaid baggage is required to be purchased at least four (4) hours prior to departure time.
- Prepaid baggage is applied for flights operated by Bangkok Airways only.
Excess Baggage Rate Charge:
- Domestic: THB 180 per kilogram per sector will be applied ( effective from 10 June 2019 onwards)
- International: Excess charge rate varies upon each zone as per the table below (effective from 10 June 2019 onwards).
|Per 1 Kg||Destination|
|Origin||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||Zone 5|
|Zone 1||-||11 USD||14 USD||20 USD||60 USD|
|Zone 2||11 USD||14 USD||20 USD||25 USD||60 USD|
|Zone 3||14 USD||20 USD||25 USD||30 USD||60 USD|
|Zone 4||20 USD||25 USD||30 USD||35 USD||60 USD|
|Zone 5||60 USD||60 USD||60 USD||60 USD||60 USD|
|2||Cambodia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Singapore, Vietnam|
|3||Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Bangladesh|
|4||India, Maldives, Japan, China|
|5||Other from above except USA/ Canada|
- As per directive from Airport of Thailand, one checked baggage maximum weight is 32 kilograms. If baggage weight exceeds 32 kilograms per one piece, the baggage must be re-packed.
- Bangkok Airways accepts sports equipment as checked baggage as part of your standard baggage allowance. Any exceeded weight resulting from such inclusion shall be assessed at the Excess Charge rate above.
- or code-share and interline flights or flights operated by other airlines, please kindly contact the operating airline for more details.
One item of cabin baggage for adult child and infant with seat (except infant without seat).
|Aircraft Type||Cabin Baggage||Maximum Weight|
|ATR72||50 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|
|Airbus 319||50 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|
|Airbus 320||50 x 36 x 23 centimeter||5 kilograms|